1993 – 2002: CenterLine Studios Cornwall, NY
Specializing in window, doors, architectural ornament, Victoriana / Gingerbread, circular, elliptical and irregular constructions and VacuForm molds of every description.
- Sets for Broadway:
- Noises Off, 42nd Street, Time of the Cuckoo, Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular, Sunset Boulevard, Damn Yankees, Moon over Buffalo, Jekyll and Hyde, Master Class, Ivanov, Capeman
- Sets for the NYC Opera:
- The Flying Dutchman, La Clemenza di Tito, La Boheme, Der Rosenkavalier, La Traviata, Wonderful Town and Faust, Repair and re-fit of sets obtained from other opera companies.
- Sets for Off-Broadway:
- Timon of Athens (NYSF Central Park), Night of the Iguana (Circle in the Square), The Father (Roundabout)
- Sets for Touring Shows:
- Sets for Other Venues:
- Wizard of Oz (Paper Mill Playhouse), Paint your Wagon, Hello Dolly, Sound of Music (Westchester Broadway), Norma (Chicago Lyric Opera), Wizard of Oz (Ordway Music Center), Merlin (MGM Grand), Rock America & Jules Verne Magic (Six Flags), Macy’s San Francisco Disney Themed Holiday Windows, Christmas Carol (Paramount), Alice Cooper at Madison Square Garden.
1989 – 1991:
Messmore & Damon (NY)
- Repair and Re-fit of European built sets for Moses und Aron and Maurice Sendak’s set for “2 by Ravel”, Set for Waverly Consort Production of Il Ritono di Ulisse,
- Sets for NY Metropolitan Opera: Semiramide, Rigoletto, The Flying Dutchman
ShowTech (NY & CT)
- Set for Broadway revival of Guys and Dolls (Norwalk, CT)
- Set for touring production of Anything Goes (SilverCup, NY)
Hudson Scenic Studios (Bronx)
- Miss Saigon, Revival of Man of LaMancha
Variety Scenic Studios (Long Island City)
- Sets for the NYC Opera’s production of The Sound Of Music
Theater Machine (Paterson NJ)
- Sets for the Roundabout Theater’s production of Salome.